I've never really tried to lose weight before. I am blessed with great genes, as both of my parents are tall and thin. However I'm not pregnant right now, I exercise at least 4 times a week, but I weigh more than I'd like to. I have a few problems though -- I love to bake and I love to eat, especially when I have a little free time. And I love to eat while I use the computer, which usually ends up me eating more than I should have.
Today after eating a lot of cookies after breakfast and feeling guilty for not going to the gym this morning, I put on a pair of jeans that used to be too big and was not really surprised to find that they fit just fine.
So, here's the purpose of my new blog, to record what I eat every day for two weeks. I'm not going to totally cut out treats, but eat them in moderation. I'm going to record everything that I eat. Hopefully this will make me stop eating just because I'm bored.
So, here's the honest truth of what I've eaten so far today (it's 11:50 am right now). And to make myself feel a little better, I'm going to post my exercise too.
1 1/2 bowls Honey Bunches of Oats w/milk
4 or 5 squares of these oatmeal chocolate cookie bars that I made (that I should have given away)
I did 1/2 hour of Advanced Taebo.
I'll post more later. :)
I could NEVER post what I eat ALL day because I never stop eating and it is usually ALL junk! Good for you that you are trying this, but I do think you look GREAT! :)
ReplyDelete