Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 7

Went to the gym this morning.  Ran 3+ miles on the treadmill.

Breakfast:  honey bunches of oats, 1/2 a piece of toast

Lunch:  didn't do so well w/lunch today.  something about having all the kids home early today made me feel like I needed to eat and eat, since it was so quiet.  (leftover green chili pot pie, yogurt w/a little granola, the kids were snacking on frosted-mini-wheats while I was making lunch, so I snacked on some too, and for some reason I ate more cookies).  I didn't want to post all of that, but it's the truth and my stomach is sooo full.  I should have stopped between "courses".  Oh well.  just have to do better. :)

Dinner:  sloppy joes, oven-baked fries, corn and fruit.

Then the nervous snacking happened while I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and making lunches/snacks for everyone for tomorrow.  The kids were in bed, so it was quiet.  Anyway...I'll just say that I consumed a few too many cookies and random snacks that I was packing for the kids to take to school.  Ugh!  I kept thinking, "I don't want to post this, but I'm already so far gone from "not-snacking" that oh well.  Guess I'll do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have got to get my eating under control at some point. I have the "I'm nursing" mentality too...But, I've got to get my act together. I don't have a problem with excersise, I have a problem with eating the whole house down afterward! I'm trying to increase my protien intake in an attempt to not feel SOOOOOO out of control hungry!

    ReplyDelete