Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 9

Ran 4.43 miles outside this morning.  It was so light at 6:00 -- I love it.  I wish we didn't have to have daylight savings time in a few weeks.

Breakfast:  oatmeal w/raisins and a little bit of frosted mini wheats (the crumbs in the bottom of the box are my favorite part)

I felt like either a banana or chocolate milk, so I combined them and made a smoothie and shared it with my little boy.

All right, let's see.  It's been a long day.  Lunch was leftover sloppy joes, yogurt sprinkled with honey bunches of oats.

Then I took the kids to the children's museum (45 miles away).  Had a granola bar and some apple slices after the musuem experience was over.  Then hit Sam's Club, Target, and Sunflower Market and then drove an hour back home.  We got home a little later than planned, so I had some wheat things and baby carrots on the drive home.

Dinner:  crockpot chicken stew and fresh bread

And I just ate some cereal.  Don't know why.  Maybe it's because I'm scared of trying to find room for all the stuff I bought this afternoon.  And it's quiet because the kids are gone and my hubby had to go back to work.  Oh well...It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment